Life Enrichment Committee
The goal of Life Enrichment is to offer classes and events with these values and balances:
- Three terms of classes each year
- At least five courses or events per term
- A balance of appeal to all ages and life stages
- An opportunity for fellowship
- Outreach to the wider community
- A balance of intellectual, emotional, and experiential styles
- A balance of small, medium, and large events/classes
- New offerings as well as old favorites
- Classes that meet a wide range of schedules
- Variety that addresses mind, body, heart, and spirit
How we schedule classes and workshops:
- We invite your suggestions for future classes.
- Your feedback about the classes and programs you have participated in at UUCMP will help us tailor our offerings to the interests of our students.
- Instructors who would like to present a class or workshop are invited to make a proposal. A sponsor will work with instructors if their proposal is approved.
- Adult Life Enrichment committee members often act as sponsors: proposing a class idea, recruiting instructors, scheduling the facility space for the class, and handling the publicity.
- Class Proposal Form
- Congregational Function Reservation Application
- Sign Up Sheet
- Class Evaluation Form
Adult Life Enrichment committee meetings are held the third Wednesday of each month at noon. Contact the chair for more information.