Part-time, approximately 10 hours/wk, $30/hr
The Unitarian Universalist Church of the Monterey Peninsula (UUCMP) is looking for someone to livestream our 1 hour weekly hybrid (a mix of live and prerecorded) service to additional viewers via Zoom. This is a part-time position, 5-10 hours per week on Saturdays and Sundays (with some light off-line communication throughout the week).
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Saturday: Minor editing of 2 to 6 video segments submitted by various staff and volunteers. Segments usually only require in/out trimming and audio clean-up. (time: 1-4 hours)
• Saturday: Setting up service in OBS Studio (time: 2 – 4 hours). This will initially be done on-site, but we may be able to do it remotely in the future.
• Sunday: Operate OBS studio during service while streaming to Zoom. Post-service, open several Zoom Breakout Rooms for online viewers. (time: 2 hours from 10AM – 12PM)
• Occasionally help people record their video segment or combine still images and voice recording as a video (time: usually 0, occasionally 1-2 hours)
• Communicating with staff and church members regarding weekly service
Familiarity with (or willingness to learn) OBS Studio, a video editor (iMovie, Premiere, Davinci Resolve – we’re platform agnostic) and Zoom is desirable.
Please send resume and letter of interest to the minister: email@example.com